Friday, January 10, 2014

by minted


One of these years I am going to skip Christmas cards and send New Year's cards.  Or better yet, Valentine's. 

I love all the Christmas cards I receive but the past few years, I have had absolutely no time to put together a quality Christmas card. November and December are my busy months...but January is a little bit slow.  I should just admit defeat on the Christmas card front and start sending cards in January or February.

One of these years, I might plan ahead and order New Year's cards from Minted.  They have such pretty designs.


Any of the cards and prints at Minted can be personalized with photos, text, color, or shape.

The Valentine's designs on Minted make me want to send Valentine's.  SO CUTE.


On top of holiday cards, they also carry Save the Date CardsCustom Art Prints, and Business Cards. They have so many pretty and inspiring designs. 


LOVE.







No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

Designed by Jackie Ayr